« Home | Patience,painfulness and miss to the love one » | ignominous to NAM conference. » | Good Fortune »

BBQ for everyone.























It's been a long time i never login to this wonderfull blog. I've been busy for this 2/3 weeks. There's nothing interesting story about last week, it's just only celebrating my mother 60th birthday. We did a mini special party a my mother's house. My wife and i preparing the food and my sister handle with the cakes part. Her birthday party story will brought to readers untill the birthday picture is ready. It's kind of boring if no picture along together when you writing to blog, is'nt it ?
Last saturday was the unlucky day for me. No fish was cought that day, but the new place i went was very fascinating and the view was just a good place to snap a picture. Tanjung pelepas, Pengkalan Balak Masjid Tanah, Melaka. I did'nt knew that the place was damn awsome, it's full with outsider people. There's more than 30 budget challet waiting for lust foreigner to step in. The price is quite cheap around Rm35-Rm80, depending accomodation that supplies. There's a lot of activities that you can programe while along you staying there such as swimming (either pool or beach side), beach soccer, volley ball, sun bathing ( for those who think they 'mat salleh', my pleasure), family gathering (including talking gossips), BBQ and a lot more. All the activities depending on what across your mind as long it is not wrong by law. And those who like cops, there is near by police station at tanjung pelepas, so i think the place is safe enough to enjoying with the love one.
Or you can visit http://www.melaka.gov.my/eng/convention.asp . Maybe it will help.