« Home | ignominous to NAM conference. » | Good Fortune »

Patience,painfulness and miss to the love one







Last friday was just a freak day to me, and the spooky ends until yesterday that were call sunday. My obstinate behavior turns me into nightmare. I should'n go to work that day, and rest the entire day like independent's day at home. Laying down in front of tv and watch my favourite programe for the whole day. And because of my obstinate behavior that very loyal to company, i get damn high fever that makes everyone panic. The temp is 38.8 and it makes my wife to constrain me to go to clinic.

Is like a dead man walking for the process to go the medicine house. Everything need patient, register,being check by the doct, and even paid also the service is damn slow. At first, the doct suspecting me that i been infected by denggi, because my temp is 39.2 and she said it is over the standard limit for the denggi heat, and oww boy that was suprising me. But luckily, it was not the mosquito factor im being sick. It was my bloody throat being infect my virus. fuihhh... im wipe of my sweat at my forehead happily with miser smile to my wife.

But the side effect from the fever still taste until today, and that makes me feel unconfortable for the some part of my muscular body. oww god, im prying for that to dissolve my painfulness away immediately.

Another trauma series happens again today. My wife went of to kl for 3 days because of work and my little sweetheart baby sent of to segamat this morning. ahhhh ... what a such nice stupid week i have to face. Alone plak tu .... damn!. For 3 days i have no private maid, and within this 3 days i cannot hear my little sweetheart baby screeming for milk. And this i need to be patient again.

For sweetheart lie i miss your hug everynite and for little sweetheart sheena daddy miss to play around with you. ohhh ... what a jerk day to face this week.